Where is the Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) located?
FMRI is located at India, in the city of Gurgaon. It stands at Sector 43, the heart of the city itself. Through a network of roadways, including the NH-8 highway, a number of citywide connectivity options are presented.
- Metro conveyance – the FMRI compound is located right across the Huda City Center Metro Station. Patients who choose to travel by the metro train line can access the center in a easy and convenient fashion.
- Hotel accommodation – FMRI has easy access to multiple hotel accommodations. A patient can book a room easily in any one if required.
On Airport Arrival
Once the patient arrives at the IGI airport, they would be greeted by our reception team at the aerobridge. Our reception team will provide the following services and facilities for the patient –
- In-airport cart
- Conveyor belt luggage pickup
- Directions to foreign currency exchange, cafeteria and shopping kiosks
- Porter services for any luggage transfer
Through the Meet and Greet service, courtesy of FMRI, the patient will be conveyed directly to the facility or a booked hotel.
How does the treatment proceed?
Once the patient arrives in the premises of the FMRI, treatment is provided. Here is how it goes about -
- Treatment priority is given as per the patient’s arrival time in the hospital. According to it, a specified time is allotted.
- Before the treatment proceeds, an initial consultation is held along with some preliminary diagnostic tests.
- Based on the diagnostic reports, a course of action is decided. If treatment is decided to be administered on the patient, nuclear medicine protocol is followed.
- In most cases, the treatment is completed in one day. However, in some cases, the patient may be required to stay-in for a longer period.
- Prior to the completion of it, a detailed dossier of the treatment summary, condition images and films, are handed to the patient.
- Finally, the patient undergoes discharge from the facility. Transportation facility to the airport is provided, for the patient.
How to apply for visa in India?
Application for the Indian visa is convenient and easy. Visit the following link for more information visit the link - https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
Getting an invitation letter
To receive a visa invitation letter, send a scanned copy of your passport to the following email account - firstname.lastname@example.org